Salient Features of the Book:
• Covers all the major areas of medical surgical nursing.
• Written in an easy language.
• Includes necessary and suitable figures related to the topic.
• Includes health history, physical examination and important diagnostic test.
• Contains common abbreviations and normal pH of body fluids.
• Contains multiple choice questions, long essays, short assays, fill in the blanks and true/falls questions to help in the examination preparation.
• Introduction of Medical Surgical Nursing • Nursing Assessment • Pathophysiological Mechanism of Disease • Altered Immune Response • Fluid & Electrolyte Balance and Imbalance • Operation Theatre Technique • Management of Undergoing Surgery • Nursing Management of Impaired Respiratory Functions and Gaseous Exchange • Nursing Management of Gastro-intestinal Disorders • Nursing Management of Metabolic and Endocrinal Disorders • Nursing Management of Renal and Urinary Disorders • Nursing Management of Neurological Disorders • Nursing Management of Connective Tissue and Collagen Disorders • Nursing Management of the Elderly • Classification of Drugs • General Instruments Used in Medical Surgical Nursing Procedures.