Operation theatre and its management provides a basic, general and important knowledge about operation theatre technique.
This book is meant for a basic requirement of knowledge about operation theatre for health care professionals. The effort has been made to cover all the major departments, areas and procedures of operation theatre. This book is written in well planned, and correct manner.
Salient Features of the Book:
• Contains all major surgeries.
• Covers all the areas of operation theatre.
• Have different sections that include anatomy and physiology, microbiology, operation theatre, emergency procedures, and emergency and disaster management.
• Contains anatomical diagrams.
• Contains pharmacological and medical-surgical terms.
• Broad explanation of medical and surgical instruments.
• Coloured diagrams of instruments and many surgical procedures.
• Contains questions for exercise and examination preparation.