Salient Features of the Book:
• PRACTICAL E.N.T. is an indispensable manual for undergraduates (MBBS) and postgraduates (E.N.T.).
• This book is extremely useful in early training in E.N.T. and Head & Neck surgery.
• Clinical cases are covered in a systematic manner including history taking, examination and investigations.
• Over 70 E.N.T. instruments are covered with their photographs and brief descriptions.
• All important E.N.T. surgeries are discussed in stepwise manner.
• Grand viva which is an important part in practical examination in E.N.T. is provided in concise manner.
• This is an ideal book for every MBBS student and MS/DNB trainee in E.N.T.