This small treatise on laboratory technique describes commonly used laboratory tests, their interpretation, indications, clinical implications in a simple and lucid way. Information collected in this book is comprehensive and each item is dealt clearly and concisely. It will meet the demand for an up-to-date reference among the Laboratory Technologist and Medical Students. This book contains Haematology, Examination of Urine, Faeces, Sputum, Transudates & Exudates, Semen analysis, Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF), Principles of Serodiagnostic Tests, Histopathology, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Microbiology and Biochemistry etc. The book will come as veritable boon to all the Medical Students, Laboratory Technicians and all Practitioners.
Salient Features of the Book:
• Simple vocabulary & clear instructions
• Provide documented laboratory procedures
• An image bank of all laboratory tests
• Proper handling of the laboratory instruments
• Precise laboratory procedures
• Precise interpretation of results
• Recent laboratory tests and procedures.