This is an excellent textbook in mental health and psychiatric nursing which is written in very simple, systematized and strictly as per INC syllabus. This textbook specially designed for students pursuing diploma in (GNM).
The book is arranged into small classified parts to make it easier for the students to learn, remember and recall at will. The book is adequately illustrated with tables, flow charts and diagrams. This approach will inspire the students and can improve their interest in the subject.
Salient Features of the Book:
• Written strictly as per the latest Indian Nursing Council syllabus.
• The use of simple language makes the book very student friendly.
• Provides clear and concise information related to various concepts in mental health and psychiatric nursing.
• Serves the purpose of a textbook and a question bank.
• An essential companion for GNM students.
• Helps the students to prepare for their examinations including nurse's recruitment exams.
• A guide for teachers in question paper setting.